Saturday, November 24, 2012

Birthday Party!

Once again, I am having a wonderful time being a part of Trenton's family.
Trenton's aunt who happens to be two years younger than him had a birthday party last week where we went to go see Breaking Dawn part 2 and ate lunch at PeiWei's.


Bonni (Trenton's Aunt) and My Mother-in-law Keri posing with Bonni's new expensive straightener.

I personally am not a twilight fan but that was what Bonni wanted to see. After we went to the movies, we got to PeiWei's for some chinese food. We were all excited to see Bonni open her present. We had all pitched in to buy her an expensive straightener. She is currently studying cosmetology and we wanted her to feel like she was updated with all the things that she was doing. 

 
Bonni giving us a little information on how to use her new straightener.

I was glad that she enjoyed her gift from us. I have always been fascinated by the things that people have a passion for. Even though I may not have interest in what they do, I enjoy listening to them and how excited they get when they talk about something. I know I love talking about the things that I do. I love to share it with people. I believe that we all should go after the things that we most desire. It makes us feel important and feel useful. Whether it be Cosmetology or Engineering, we all have a part in this world to contribute no matter how big or small.


1 comment:

  1. So lovely birthday party. Seems like you all had truly crazy birthday party fun. At the roof top Los Angeles event venues I also hosted a fabulous birthday bash for my husband. It was a stunning party and the best thing is that the staff helped me a lot with the custom party décor.

    ReplyDelete