Happy Halloween Everyone!!
Last Wednesday, which was Halloween, happens to be my husbands birthday and I wanted to do something special for him. Trenton is very interested into astronomy and I wanted him to have a birthday to remember.
As I picked him up from school, I had him drive all the way to Salt Lake without telling him where he was going. I gave him little guides of where to go. He kept on begging me to know where it was at. When we arrived there, he was jumping like a school boy about to go out to recess. We went and saw Violent Universe, a movie about the active events that happen in space.
Overall, I felt like this night was a success and it was so much better than recieving a huge bag of candy for Halloween.
Those who want to go to the Clark Planetarium, I would suggest to go with a show in mind. Go to www.clarkplanetarium.org and look for a movie either in the Hansen Dome (a star theater room) or the Imax 3D Theater that shows movies relating to Earth and Space.



No comments:
Post a Comment