I have never paid much attention to what happened then and now I realise how tragic that event was. I'm not saying that I'm going to be watching the movie twenty-four seven. But I come to the fact that many people died that day.
Thursday, March 14, 2013
100 years
Recently, I came to the knowledge that last year marked the 100 year since the sinking of the Titanic. I have never paid much attention to this event until today. I watched a glimpse of the sinking in the 1997 film and the 1958 film. Both showed similar qualities of how it sank. When this event occured, it sunk sutlely. They put on as many women and children on the boats. But they were only the first class people. Less than 800 people survived while 2,000 people onboard including the captian died tragically.
I have never paid much attention to what happened then and now I realise how tragic that event was. I'm not saying that I'm going to be watching the movie twenty-four seven. But I come to the fact that many people died that day.
I have never paid much attention to what happened then and now I realise how tragic that event was. I'm not saying that I'm going to be watching the movie twenty-four seven. But I come to the fact that many people died that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment